Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not Sure Yet.

Hello everyone. I don't know why but I decided to start a blog. Not sure yet what it will contain or what the future of it holds. I'm not a scholar, a writer, a traveler, a journalist or anything else that would deem me as "one who should write a blog" but as a great philosopher once said, "I can have a blog. I have thoughts." Julie Powell, from Julie and Julia. :-)

So if you choose to read what I have written within this blog I hope you find it amusing, intriguing, inspiring, encouraging, tear-jerking, and at times down right hilarious! My life, like so many others, has had it's share of ups and downs, the good and the bad, the victories, the failures and the hopefulness of what's to come.

To close my first entry I'd like to say that as we are immersed in "Christmas" and whatever it holds for us I hope and pray that we might find a little time to stop...breathe...and give thanks to God for all the good things in our life this year and the even better things to come next year and be thankful for Him sending his only son to redeem us for we were unable to redeem ourselves. Be blessed and have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment: