Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Website!!!

The day is finally here and I 'm ready to share this really great news with everyone!  My website is up!

WoooHOOOO!!!!

I'm so thrilled!  So now you have to visit my site and let me know what you think and be sure to refer all of your friends there too. 

I had a great guy helping me with how to publish the site, John with Smpl.com.  He was supposed to design it for me too but I'm too stubborn for that so I tried my own hand at it with iWeb.  It took me a LONG time to figure everything out that I wanted to do but overall I'm very pleased.   I could not have completed it without John's help.  Thank you John!!!!

Okay, okay, so you're probably asking, "just give us the site already!"  Well, it's very simple and straightforward.


Tadaaaa!!!!!  That's it!  You may have noticed I've changed my blog background, yet again so it will match my site.  How exciting is that!  Thank you so much for your faithful support and encouragement in this endeavor.  It gives me great strength. 

As always, be blessed, leave some love and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Natalia's cakes are not only phenominal in appearance, but they are delicious as well! God bless this business!!!

    ReplyDelete