Monday, August 20, 2012

Cupcake Sugar Cookies

There are a lot of things happening these next few weeks.  For instance, I'm making cookies for a sweet friend's 2 year old, then making cookies for the teachers at school during their work week before kids go back.  I also have several meetings for various things like The Woodlands Marathon, PTO, spanish church and planning my sister-n-law's wedding shower.  Oh!...then there's my monthly girls' night out on Friday and my boys will be going back to school next week!  See, I told you....a LOT!!

BUT...it's not more than this mama can handle cuz "...all things are possible...".

Here's are a few pics of what I've been working on so far...
Birthday Cookies

 Teacher Cookies

I'll post more pics when they are finished.  I got the pencil cookie idea from Georgeanne of LilaLoa's blog.  I think she's super witty and I stalk her blog all the time looking for cookies of awesomeness.  Which I find...always!  To cut out the pencil I actually used a candle cookie cutter I got for $0.50 at Sur la table!  Score! 

That's all for now.  I'll post more pics when I finish them.  Until next time!

As always...be blessed, thanks for stopping by and leave some love!




2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant and I'm sure they taste as good as they look. I'll have to keep you in mind for some pencil cookies as teacher gifts. For Christmas maybe? Send me a quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly (and thank you for the sweet compliment). I have 6 teachers to gift for at Christmas. Perhaps you can help me think of a way to present them cookies cleverly?

    Furthermore, if you'd ever like to "guest blog" at All My Happy Endings, please let me know. I have a ton of Woodlands followers via Twitter, and perhaps that would be a good way to get the "word" out?!

    ReplyDelete