Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guest Posts and Birthdays

Hey friends!  I have been asked to do a guest post over on All My Happy Endings blog by a sweet friend Mandi.  I'm not sure when it'll be up so I'll keep you posted.  Until then I'd love to share with you all that it is my eldest's 10th birthday today!

Happy Birthday Love!!

You captured mommy's heart the day you were born and have held it captive ever since!  I am amazed at your intellect, understanding, ability to draw, to make me laugh, your loving spirit, kind heart and giving soul.  You are filled with emotions and not afraid to express them.  Don't ever let that change.  I love you my son and I am so proud of the young man you are becoming! 

Love, Mommy


Here's an old video I made several years back.  I think it's time to add to it. :-)
With music by none other than MuteMath

No comments:

Post a Comment